HOME   ♦︎   ABOUT ME   ♦︎   CONTACT/PR

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Everyday Makeup Routine

Hello! This is my first video ever and this is just my everyday makeup routine :).
Check out my channel and please subscribe! It will mean a lot to me!
Enjoy!





Products I used:
Too Faced Hangover Rx
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in 3.5
NARS Sheer Glow in Ceylan
Sephora Microsmooth Powder in Clair Light 15
Anastasia Brow Wiz in Soft Brown
Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar palette
Stila Liquid Eyeliner
Maybeline Pumped Up Colossal Mascara
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Clinque Cheek Pop in 02 Peach Pop
MAC Lipstick in Speed Dial

7 comments:

  1. love it! You are so cute and pretty! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Blog! I'm a new Follower and it will mean so much for me if you follow mine too <3

    avanzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look, so pretty :) http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post my dear!
    xoxo Antonella
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete