HOME   ♦︎   ABOUT ME   ♦︎   CONTACT/PR

Monday, March 30, 2015

Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain


I have recently discovered these in my local drugstore and I am absolutely in love with them! They are like liquid lipsticks in consistency and they last a good amount of time on my lips. They are very affordable and moisturizing!

I have difficulty with lipsticks because I feel like most of them dry out my lips. These are perfect for on the go! They apply sort of sheer on your lips when you apply just one coat but they are very buildable. I definitely recommend these for everybody!

I picked up four colours:
035 Miami Fever
020 Rio Rush
001 India Intrigue
005 Parian Passion

I have to say that my favourite is 035 Miami Fever! Love this colour for the upcoming spring season.

Here are the colours on my lips:

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is amazing!! :)) Your words flow so well! You are a great writer who obviously has a passion for what they are writing about! It shows in your work! I would appreciate it if you would check out my blog and let me know what you think in a comment on a post you like! I would love to have a talented writers input! Keep up the great work!!! :))

    ps I would love you to look at my blog style file because you are such a stylish person!
    -Wanderlust Rach <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I'll check out your blog :) !! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Wow these shades are nice!!

    www.luxeandblush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! I love all the colours, especially 005, but might be too bold for me hehe! Play safe with the 001, gorgeous colour x

    S
    www.sophiemartincoombes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete