HOME   ♦︎   ABOUT ME   ♦︎   CONTACT/PR

Monday, March 16, 2015

Red Farm (Foodie post)

I know I've only done posts on makeup here but what you have to know about me is that I'm a huge foodie. I love to go eat and NYC has so much food to offer. I want to start doing posts on more than makeup and venture out into lifestyle posts and more.

I went to Red Farm which is a dimsum place located on 529 Hudson St between 10th St & Charles St in West Village. It's more of a fusion dimsum place with cute decoration. It's kind of pricey but you definitely get the quality food you pay for. They had the best soup dumplings I've ever tasted but beware, it is extremely hard to eat. We had difficulty trying to get the dumpling onto our plates without the soup leak out everywhere! The salad was one of the favourite dishes that day. I think people come to this place for the pacman dumplings which are adorable but too be honest, the taste is not that amazing. It just tastes like an average shrimp dumpling. 

Red Farm :  http://www.yelp.com/biz/redfarm-new-york



I'll be back with a beauty blog post in a couple of days!  

8 comments:

  1. wow their presentation is so cool, looks good!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know right! Love the presentation.

      Delete
  2. Everything looks delicious, especially the desserts. :)

    -Jannette | MERESSE

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing and sooo delicious. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo this looks amaze. *drools*

    Maria // www.phentastic.com | A Fashion & Lifestyle Blog.

    ReplyDelete