HOME   ♦︎   ABOUT ME   ♦︎   CONTACT/PR

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Makeup Haul



Hey everyone! I've been doing a little bit of makeup shopping here and there for the past few months! I've been trying to find a good foundation that won't break me out. I always feel like trying foundation or new face products is very scary for me as I have sensitive skin that will break out if my skin feels even slightly unhappy with the product. I've been actually really loving the NARS Sheer Glow. I've used it years ago but then somehow drifted away from it and I finally repurchased it and have been absolutely loving it! I've also been on a lip craze (yet again). I feel like you can never have enough lip products. I have also been LOVING the Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar palette from Too Faced. I have been using it every single day since I've bought it and now I know why this product has such a hype!

Sorry I've been so MIA on this blog but I promise I'll be back soon with tons of new blog posts so get ready for that :).


Products in the picture:
Too Face Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar
NARS Sheer Glow (Ceylan)
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation (Warm Sand 2.5)
MAC Lipsticks (Syrup, Velvet Teddy and Ruby Woo)
NARS Creamy Concealer (Medium Custard)
Benetint
Urban Decay Revolution Lipsticks (Venom, Streak and Fiend)
NARS Illuminator (Copacabana)
Too Face Melted Lipstick (Melted Peony)

19 comments:

  1. I love the Nars Creamy Concealer! It's so so good

    Dar | HolyLipstick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same!! It's one of my holy grails! xoxo

      Delete
  2. I love Mac Velvet Teddy & Ruby Woo... I also love Kinda Sexy, it's very similar to Velvet Teddy! I think Nars Sheer Glow is the most talked about foundation I ever hear but like you I have sensitive skin and i'm always too scared to try new foundations! I think it is one I should really try though I always hear such great things!

    www.luciaflorence.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it! I think you're going to love it! Another good foundation is the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation. xoxo

      Delete
  3. Wow, you got some really high end beauty products honey!!!
    I am jealous now :) Great post!
    Always wanted to try the bobbi brown make up, but my fear is that it is comedogen (it might causes blemishes due to its ingredients)

    xoxo Colli // tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've used Bobbi Brown concealers before as well and I haven't had any issues with it on my skin. You should try it out. Maybe ask for a sample just so you can test it out? xoxo

      Delete
  4. I need all of this! It all looks amazing!
    http://theworldofmegansmith.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the nars sheer glow as well, have you tried their new luminous silk foundation thing yet? im debating whether or not i should get it x

    Sophie |Floral Sophie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I haven't tried it! I've been debating as well haha. Let me know how it is if you ever try it out! xoxo

      Delete
  6. Wow what an amazing haul!

    www.kelsabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow ! amazing haul. me too i am so going to get that NARS illuminator soon.


    I am following you now :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. everything looks amazing, love the nars concealer!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this!

    http://conoorrrr.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got the Chocolate Bar palette and I love it!


    http://americanlifestylee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been wanting to try out the NARS Copacabana, what are your opinions on it? xx

    http://toesontoast0110.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many wonderful products in this post! xx

    lotsofloveliz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So jealous! You've picked up some real treasures! x

    S
    www.sophiemartincoombes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete