HOME   ♦︎   ABOUT ME   ♦︎   CONTACT/PR

Monday, December 1, 2014

November Beauty Favourites.

It's already December. I don't know where time has gone! I have been really busy lately so I've only been able to really love a couple of things in November. I'm excited for December as Christmas is coming around and also the 2015 is so close! As excited as I am, I'm also kind of nervous for the new year. Anyways, on with my favourites.

Batiste Dry Shampoo
I have tried a couple of dry shampoos in the past and I have absolutely hated them. I always felt like they just made my hair feel gritty rather than taking the oil away but this dry shampoo is AMAZING. It gives you volume and definitely takes away the oil from your scalp! After I use this, I feel like my hair looks as good as the day I washed it, maybe even better. I am so in love with this product and I'm glad I finally found my holy grail dry shampoo.

NARS Virtual Domination Cheek Palette
I told myself I wasn't going to buy this palette and that I didn't need it but when Sephora was having their VIB Rouge 20% off sale I was like why the hell not? I am so glad I bought this palette. This is a limited edition palette so if you do want it you should get it ASAP! There hasn't been a single day that I haven't used this on my makeup. I use the bronzer every single day. It's the perfect contour colour and I feel it gives the right amount of warmth to my face. The blushes are also very beautiful as well as that highlight colour. I have been loving this all throughout November!

CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+
It's been really cold where I live and my moisturizer just wasn't giving me enough hydration. I used to use this Clique moisturizer until the summer when I felt like it was just making my face feel very oily. I've gone back to this in the month of November and since I have very dry skin in the fall/winter I feel like this is one of the best moisturizers I have used!

Tony Moly Crystal Lovely Eyes (#02 Gold Beam)
I love this product. This is the Tony Moly eye pencil. It comes with the pencil on one end and sort of a shadow-like product on the other end. I love using this for my inner corner highlight as well as putting this on my lower lash line for a more doll-like look. I have been using this almost everyday in November. This is such a beautiful light gold colour. I feel like it would suit almost anybody!

MAC Rebel
You know it's fall/winter time when you cannot stop gravitating towards dark lip colours. This has been my favourite lip colour throughout November. This is MAC's Rebel and I am so in love. The colour is such a beautiful plum colour and it isn't as dark on your lips when you put it on but it just gives that gorgeous fall/winter look!

8 comments:

  1. Im curious with the dry shampoo and tony moly crystal lovely eyes. Have u made the review of the product?

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post

    lisaxbeauty.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the floral scent dry shampoo
    www.misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Batiste's Dry Shampoo is one of my favourites too~ ^ ^
    You have such a cute blog, I am a new follower and excited to read your future posts! ^ - ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That NARS palette is to die for! I wish they had NARS where I live - it looks gorgeous. (:
    x
    http://liliummind.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like color of the lipstick :)

    http://lamodaeanarchia.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Clinique moisturizer is a favorite for me as well, for a long time now. When I can't find one I like, it's definitely my go-to!

    Charity
    www.lostfoundblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The mac lipstick is stunning!
    Followed your blog :)
    xx

    vanityflows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete