HOME   ♦︎   ABOUT ME   ♦︎   CONTACT/PR

Monday, December 8, 2014

Anastasia Contour Kit



Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit
After all the hype about this palette I got it. I wasn't really interested in this palette until recently when I really started getting into contouring and highlighting. I find this palette to be absolutely perfect! I love how it comes with three different bronzer colours as well as three different highlight colours. I also find it great how small the palette is. The banana powder is perfect for under the eyes and there is a matte highlight and a shimmery highlight. I have been using the middle bronzer colour for contouring as it is a more cooler brown. I do love this palette and I am so happy I finally have it in my hands. It is a bit on the pricey side so it definitely is a splurge. I feel as though lately I've just been a bit bronzer and highlight crazy trying to find new products to try out! I absolutely love Anastasia Beverly Hills products and this one, as usual, is not a disappointment.

12 comments:

  1. I would love to give myself a treat with this one, because I also got more into contouring! I recently got the Chocolate Soleil bronzer from Too Faced and finally realized why so many people swore by it!
    Lovely post! c: x

    http://liliummind.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I also really love the Chocolate Soleil Bronzer too :).

      Delete
  2. the upper shades would be my choice, the darker ones wouldn't fit to my skin, but I looove the fact that they are in one palette and not have to carry six single cans. Love them!

    xoxo Colli // my blog - tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need an Anastasia product...I don't have ANY! jeeeez! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to try it!! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!!

    http://crisisbeauty.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is always out of stock! As soon as I get an e-mail that it's in stock, I go check and it's out of stock again - so hard to get a hold of!

    Bf Gf Does Blogging

    ReplyDelete
  6. These shades are so nice and I really like the packaging as well. Great review.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's such a gorgeous palette! :D

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That palette looks stunning!

    allsprinkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! I really want to get into contouring but I'm so lazy when it comes to my make up haha!
    love your blog, was wondering if you could check mine out and maybe f4f, just let me know over on my blog heleenakhela.blogspot.co.uk thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is one of my favorite countoring palettes! Love using this when ever i do any freelancing (: ♡♡

    http://helloemiliej.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete