HOME   ♦︎   ABOUT ME   ♦︎   CONTACT/PR

Monday, October 20, 2014

Mini Haul.


These are just a couple of things I have bought in the past month. I've been buying these here and there and as you can see I have been starting to really love lipsticks.



I had been eyeing this palette for weeks before finally caving in and buying it. This is the Too Faced Everything Nice palette. I have never tried Too Faced shadows before and I was really surprised with the quality and the colour pay off. I also loved how this palette not only came with shadows but also a bronzer, highlight and two blushes. I own their chocolate soleil bronzer already but the one in this palette is darker than the one I own and I have been using it ever since I bought this palette. This palette also came with three brushes - a contour brush and two shadow brushes. I absolutely love it! I don't regret buying this product at all.



Now, I have been searching for the perfect primer for months now and I have heard so many good reviews about this one so I had to get it. I used to use the Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer until I ran out then started using the Benefite Porefessional. Now... The Benefit primer, in my opinion, is whatever. This product is very similar to the Benefit one but I feel as though this does a much better job at hiding my pores.



Lashes, lashes, and more lashes. I am in absolute love with Velour's new design for breast cancer awareness! I ordered three lashes from them and honestly, of all the lashes I have tried, Velour's is the best. You definitely get the quality you pay for. I got the lashes in Whispie Me Away, Complete Me and Extra Oomph. I keep going back to these lashes.



Have you seen Nars' new lipstick packaging? Amazing? I know. It's so sleek with that all black package with the engrave of the NARS letters. Also, not to mention, these lipsticks are magnetic, very similar to their new eyeshadows. I love the consistency of these lipsticks. I got the colours Claudia and Fanny.


This is my absolute holy grail eyebrow product. I ran out so I had to repurchase this. I cannot live without this product! It is expensive but it is so worth your money if you want natural defined brows! I'm in the shade Soft Brown.



Another one of my holy grails. This is my third time repurchasing this. Nars never does me wrong, as a matter of fact, I think Nars is my favourite makeup brand! This concealer is creamy and stays on all day. I use it mostly for concealing blemishes and redness but it does work amazing under your eyes too! I definitely recommend this. I'm in the shade Medium Custard.



Another Nars lipstick. This is their old lipstick line as you can see by their packaging. Not a big fan of this packaging but this lipstick colour is PERFECT for fall time! The only problem I have with this is that the lipstick is very sheer so it doesn't give off a good colour payoff on your lips but the best thing about this is that the lipstick smells like fruit loops... Oh my gosh. This lipstick smells AMAZING. I just can't get over it.



Told you I was on a lipstick craze faze. This is my first time trying and Kat Von Di product and after hearing so many people rave about these lipstick, now I know why. It goes on so nicely and smoothly and has a matte-ish finish. And gosh, look at that packaging. I am such a sucker for packaging. The studded packaging steals my heart. I have the colour Backstage Bambi.



If anybody wants swatches of the lipsticks and stuff let me know!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your visit- I'm following you now:)

    PS that last lipstick is to die for!:)

    fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff! The lipsticks are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I love Brow Wiz too!! It's just amazing!! :)

    *steph x aworldofmusicandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete