HOME   ♦︎   ABOUT ME   ♦︎   CONTACT/PR

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Lush.

I once read in an article that shopping is a form of comfort. It provides us this comfort and this relaxation that we need once in a while to escape from reality. Shopping definitely has some therapeutic elements to it. After all, thats why they call it retail therapy, right? Something about Lush... From that moment you walk into it until the moment you walk out gives me this excitement. I hardly ever walk by Lush without going in for a cheeky little peak at all the glorious bath bombs they have.

I have seen so many blogs and videos of people in the UK who have already got their hands on the limited edition Halloween and Christmas Lush products. Sadly, the Christmas Lush products aren't coming into stores until next week (which I will have to pop back in Lush again :/).
Anyways, I didn't want to go fully crazy buying every single product in the store just yet (I'm waiting for the Christmas products) so I just bought a few things.

Firstly, I am just obsessed with their bubble bars and bath bombs. I got three today from their Halloween collection.
From left to right.
Lord of Misrule , Sparkly Pumpkin, Wizard
I think out of all, I am excited for the Sparkly Pumpkin. I mean, just look at it. It's covered in gorgeous glitter and not to mention, is in a pumpkin shape.


After looking at their bath bombs, I came across the Charity Pot. I thought it was really awesome how each pot of this lotion had a different charity on it. The smell of this is not particularly nice nor bad but the way it made my hand feel when I put it on just sold me.


The last thing I picked up was this D'Fluff shaving cream. I have heard about this product from different people. It is a shaving cream like no other. It turns into a milky type form and you just shave. The great thing about this is that you don't need a body wash after you shave as this acts as a two in one. The smell is a hint of strawberries and c'mon, who doesn't love the smell of strawberries?

11 comments:

  1. I love Lush products but I haven't gone here to get some new stuff. These pieces look amazing. Great post and keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wizard hat is too cuuuute! I'll have to pop in to LUSH and get some soon!

    xx Alyson
    The Beauty Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want in Lush the other day, I bought one of the shampoo bars.

    I haven't seen that shaving cream before, I may have to go back and have a look.

    http://worldbloggers.net/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute ^^

    I'll have to check out my lush store soon too ^^


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that strawberry shaving soap, it smells great!
    Want to follow each other?Let me know! :)

    fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Lush sooo much! I think the pumpkin one is cute, but the glitter gets everywhere!!!

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this post! I haven't tried anything from lush yet, but I am looking forward to the day I will. :)

    It would mean so much to me if you visited my blog, if yuu have some time to spare <3
    And please let me know where to follow you! :)

    Berry The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul! I really liked your post, I wish there was a lush near me, I know I can order online but I would like to smell them.

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh I have not tried Lush's Halloween products yet~ ^ ^
    I really want to try the Sparkling Pumpkin though teehee! ^ - ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, I´m your new follower, you are very beautiful. I love your blog and your style. Congratulations for your work.
    This is my blog: http://redecoratelg.blogspot.com.es/
    Follow me back please.

    ReplyDelete