HOME   ♦︎   ABOUT ME   ♦︎   CONTACT/PR

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Halloween Zombie Look

So, it's Halloween tomorrow! Finally! And I have been taking a makeup class for school and I came up with this look of a zombie who has a broken nose.
It's really quite simple to do and you don't need much.
To make the broken nose I got some Nose Scar Wax from Ben Nye and molded it on my nose. Then I got some purple shadow and used that around my nose. I also used the purple shadow as well as some red for the eyes to give a "dead" look.
For the scar on my face, I used gelatin and just mixed it and applied it leaving a slit in the middle. Then I just put some red cream inside of it.
For the neck, I used Karo syrup with tissue (you can also just use latex) and added some red, purple and blue shadows.
I also concealed my lips and put a white is highlight on my cheeks with no blush and heavy contour.
The blood I used is the Ben Nye dark blood and just put it on my lips, nose and neck.

And there you have it! A zombie look for halloween. Try it if you dare.







Products I used:
Ben Nye Nose Wax
Ben Nye Dark Blood
Ben Nye Bruise Wheel
Karo Syrup
Gelatine

9 comments:

  1. Cool! :)


    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great makeup!!! nice blog!!
    would you like to follow each other? let me know...I always follow back.
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your visit!! I follow you!!!
      Keep in touch!!!.)))

      Delete
  3. Wow your makeup is so cool. I shocked when first time saw that. Haha. would you like to follow each other? let me know on my blog... Thanks..~^^

    ReplyDelete