HOME   ♦︎   ABOUT ME   ♦︎   CONTACT/PR

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Makeup Geek

I have been hearing and seeing Makeup Geek shadows everywhere online these days so I decided to buy myself some too. I bought my z palette from Amazon and the awesome thing about Makeup Geek's products are that they have magnets which will stay in your z palette. I bought 8 different shadows and two blushes. I mainly went for the more warm and neutral shades as I gravitate towards them. So far these shadows are very smooth and glide on so nicely that they almost feel velvet-like.

This is my Makeup Geek eye shadows in my z palette so far.


Here are some close ups of the shadows.





Left -> Right : Beaches & Cream , Shimma Shimma


Left -> Right : Moondust , Frappe


Left -> Right : Pretentious , Brown Sugar


Left -> Right : Burlesque , Last Dance



If you would like to see more in-depth information on each shadow and maybe some swatches make sure you let me know! Hoping to grow my collection bigger :).

No comments:

Post a Comment