HOME   ♦︎   ABOUT ME   ♦︎   CONTACT/PR

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Sephora, Mac and Ulta.

People may think I own too much makeup but to be honest, is there really such thing as "too much makeup"? No, I think not. Today I decided to go to Sephora, Mac and Ulta to buy the Benefit Gimme Brow but instead I came back with all these goodies. Sadly, the Nyx Butter Lipsticks were basically sold out at Ulta and the only shade I could get my hands on was in Fireball.

At Sephora I got the Naked 3 palette after much contemplation of wondering if it was really worth it or not along with some other goodies like the Too Faced Perfect Flush Blush in Something About Berry. I also got the NARS Creamy Concealer in the shade Custard along with a Beauty Blender and the BlenderCleaner. 

At Ulta I got the Nyx Butter Lip glosses in the shades Peach Cobbler and Apple Strudel. And finally at Mac I bought my first ever Mac Lipstick from the Sheen Supreme line in the shade Ultra Darling.

Can't wait to try them out!


1 comment:

  1. this is a beautifully written and shot post :) keep it up!

    hope we can follow each other :D
    __________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    Let me know on my blog when you do so I can follow you back :)

    ReplyDelete